East Stirlingshire Football Club welcomes hospitality visitors and prides itself on the unbeatable level of service and client experience on offer in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for all occasions.
Are you looking for a great day out at the football, celebrating an event or business success. Perhaps you want to recognise an employees achievements, have a special birthday, anniversary, reunion or retirement.
Shire’s match day hospitality is a great way to spend your Saturday with us. It’s a full day with plenty to enjoy for both you and your guests.
- Arrive at stadium for a 12.45pm start with a glass of sparkling wine to start you off.
- At 1pm your three course lunch is served and you will be able to enjoy your complimentary bar while you eat.
- At 2.45pm, armed with your match programme and team sheet, it’s time to take your reserved seat for the game.
- Half time means it’s back inside to catch up on the latest scores with a cup of tea or coffee.
- At the end of the game return to your hospitality lounge for a finger buffet and extensive complementary bar.
The day comes to a close buy 6pm by which time we hope you’ve enjoyed your meal, watched a great game between two top football teams and you have been left with some great memories of an enjoyable day.
The cost of our Match Day Hospitality is £65 per person.
We can cater for parties from 20-40 and you can choose to enjoy your day from either our Ormond Suite or from the Viewing Gallery which ensures a panoramic view of the pitch. These packages are very popular and availability is limited for some matches. It’s always best to book early.
To book call us on 01324 871171 or e-mail email@example.com